Who to call and when?

To report a serious crime, including a crime in progress or one that might be about to happen

  • Call 911 immediately

For crimes that are not emergencies

  • Call VPD non-emergency at 604-717-3321
  • Call the Mount Pleasant CPC at 604-717-0622 after calling the police and tell us what you have reported to police.

We also want to hear safety complaints and concerns that you might have, even if police involvement is not necessary or wanted.

We record all concerns and:

  1. Make them available to our Neighbourhood Police Officer. This ensures that crime trends for the Mount Pleasant are accurately reflected in VPD statistics and allocation of police resources.
  2. And/Or, your CPC can create and direct programming and volunteers to provide community focused solutions.

Other Resources

To make our community a safer place, please report ALL crimes occurring in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood to both the Vancouver Police and the Mount Pleasant CPC.

Below is a list of community resources related to crime prevention, safety and personal security.

If you have a resource for us to add, please CONTACT US.